PURMIT Board of Trustees Meeting Notice
The Public Universities Risk Management and Insurance Trust (“PURMIT”) will hold a regular meeting at 9:00 a.m. at Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, 1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2400, Portland OR on May 16, 2019. PURMIT will also hold an executive session immediately following the regular meeting agenda items on May 16, 2019. The session will address documents and information relating to the 2019 – 20 allocation model, attorney-client communications regarding the handling of PURMIT documents by regulatory bodies and contract provisions, and potential and/or current litigation. The executive session is being held pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(f) and ORS 192.660(2)(h).
The meeting location is accessible to persons with disabilities. A request for an interpreter for the hearing impaired or for other accommodations for persons with disabilities should be made at least 48 hours before the meeting to Ryan Britz at 800-449-7707.
PURMIT Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order, Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Minutes from February 5, 2019 PURMIT Board of Trustees Meeting
- Financial Review as of March 31, 2019
- K Financial and PwC LLP 2019 Engagement Contracts
- Legal Counsel items
- Executive Session Pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(f) and ORS 192.660(2)(h)
- Final Decisions Related to Executive Session Discussions (if any)
- Other items