PURMIT Board of Trustees Meeting Notice
The Public Universities Risk Management and Insurance Trust (“PURMIT”) will hold a regular meeting at 12:00 p.m. at Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, 1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2400, Portland OR on September 21, 2017. PURMIT will also hold an executive session immediately following the regular meeting agenda items on September 21, 2017. The executive session will address documents and information relating to attorney-client communications regarding the handling of PURMIT documents and potential and/or current litigation. The executive session is being held pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(f) and ORS 192.660(2)(h).
The meeting location is accessible to persons with disabilities. A request for an interpreter for the hearing impaired or for other accommodations for persons with disabilities should be made at least 48 hours before the meeting to Ryan Britz at 800-449-7707.
PURMIT Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order, Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Minutes from the May 22, 2017, June 6, 2017 and June 14, 2017 PURMIT Board of Trustees Meetings
- Financial Review as of June 31, 2017
- Financial Proforma Update and Discussion
- Berkley Contract
- Crime Policy – Social Engineering Options
- United Educators – Risk Management Practices Credit Program
- Annual Retreat Planning
- Legal Counsel items
- Other items
- Executive Session Pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(f) and ORS 192.660(2)(h)
- Final Decisions Related to Executive Session Discussions (if any)